sábado, 7 de abril de 2012


INTERNET AND MULTIMEDIA WEEK 5




Actually, we have a lot of interesting and useful software’s to do any kind of activity. In this week we continued with the use of diiggo account creating groups for discussion about any kind of controversial issues. We I love listening to music almost all the time. I love go the Gym everyday or as much as I can. The teacher suggested that we had to create an account in http://www.britishcouncil.org in order to receive information, teaching tips from others teacher and share knowledge and experiences with them. In this web site we can find a lot of information related with Teaching English, grammar explanations, special links and  things like that. I consider that using technology everything is practical, for this reason I learned this practicing on the computer, surfing on the net and asking questions. I will use this knowledge now and in the future. Now because when I want to get some extra info about anything, the only thing that I have to do is go to the previous link  or open my account on British council.


Drop Box
The most important thing that I learned during this week is about the use of Dropbox.It is a free limited  that let us bring all our photos documents, and documents in an organize way.In my persnal opinion i can say that  we can get a lot os benefits using this tool.As i mention before we can get our information ready and available anywhere in the world.This tool give us 2 GB of free space to save our information.For this semester for Internet and Multimedia classes we have to save everything in this page:https://www.dropbox.com.As a final point I will use Drop box to save my important information especially for my english classes.












The last thing that we learned was about a special webpage to improve our four main skills. This page is http://www.esl-lab.com/. This is a very interesting and organize website for me because there are a lot of exercises from beginners to advanced levels. There are some sound files, quizzes, activities to develop or to improve Listening comprehension, reading, speaking and writing. That is amazing website; I will use it everyday especially in order to improve listening skills



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario