domingo, 1 de abril de 2012



INTERNET AND MULTIMEDIA WEEK 4


It was for me the best informatic tool that our Teacher Wilma teaches us how to use in a better way. I consider that diggo permit us to manage websites in a very organize way. As we can notice in the previous weeks we have a lot of websites with different kind of information but only some of them are really reliable, safe and useful for our educational propose. This tool allows us to classify and organize our information according to categories. For example, with our previous knowledge about evaluating websites according of the rules that we learned, we could place different websites in our diggo account. 




Firstable I had to create a diigo account.I was really easy the only thing that i had to do was; go to http://www.diigo.com, and click on:
After that we had to follow the registration process:




After this process we can start to use our diggo account clicking on;




and  typing our  information  in this window:






And that’s all, we can start working in our diggo account. The first thing that we learned was how to add bookmarks.The Teacher said that we have to use internet explorer. The teacher said that we must use this navegador because the application needs the option ‘’favoritos’’ .
I learned how to use this tool practicing at least one time per day, adding information ‘’websites’’ and Reading the manual that for me helps a lot.
I will use this tool in the future when I need to find out information about any specific topic that related to language teaching .Also with this program won´t waste time searching reliables websites .I will have a select group of websites with and reliable information for my benefit.

Link of interest:



https://sites.google.com/site/team8project9440/using-diigo-in-the-classroom-2




































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario